LEGAL AND TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE
By purchasing from MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase.
- You are not a convicted felon, registered sex offender, under indictment for any felony and/or misdemeanor involving domestic violence and/or human trafficking and/or narcotics,etc. You are not associated with any terrorist group and/or organization, foreign and/or domestic, which advocates either the overthrow of the U.S. Government or duly elected constitutional authority.
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased.
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state. Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws. You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes.
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes. You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions.
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased. You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and that plate carriers sold by MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour are made from NON-ballistic material.
- You know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm–any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) / Export Regulations
Level IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates), ceramic or composite, fall under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Level IV Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is prohibited.
Level III rifle rated plates are now under the control of the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)and administered under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and remain subject to the export controls laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Level III Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end user, whether in the U.S, or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of Commerce, is prohibited.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. MacGregor Tactical, LLC.™/MacGregor Arms and Armour will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
At MacGregorTactical 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that needs to be addressed.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. MacGregorTactical ® will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical and level IV body armor, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds and/or Exchanges will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request! Return shipping Costs are the sole responsibility of the customer since we do not charge our customers for shipping their orders to them. We absorb the cost of drop shipping your order from the manufacturer to you, and do not pass this cost along to you.
After the product arrives at MacGregorTactical ®, it will be inspected, and your request will be considered and processed if deemed appropriate . You will receive your store credit Within 30-90 business days from the date we receive said item(s), you will either receive your store credit or the exchange items will ship out as soon as time and circumstance will allow.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards are all Final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
It must be noted that changes, exemptions and Conditions May apply to this policy and management reserves the right to makes such changes and exemptions without notice
Due to changing nature of market conditions and other factors , and in such cases as an exchange or refund is agreed-upon, such exchanges and/or refunds are dependent upon whether or not the Conditions upon which that refund and/or exchange or refund can be fulfilled.
Please call us for further information regarding these Terms,Conditions,Exemptions Exclusions if further clarification is needed. You must agree to these terms and conditions before your purchase will be processed.
These Terms & Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.