Spartan Armor Systems ® Hercules Level IV Ceramic Advanced Compound Curve Body Armor – Set of Two Plates
The Hercules level IV body armor plate is manufactured in-house at the Spartan Armor Systems® facility in Tucson, AZ utilizing ballistic ceramic and UHMWPE materials. As with all body armor manufactured by Spartan Armor Systems®, the Hercules level IV ceramic body armor plate has been independently tested and verified by an NIJ Certified laboratory. Each Hercules level IV body armor plate is rated to stop armor piercing rifle rounds up to .30-06 M2 AP. Weighing in at just 6.9 lbs per plate, the Hercules is noticeably lighter than most level IV ceramic body armor plates available. With full edge-to-edge 10”x12” coverage and Advanced Compound Curve design, the Hercules is ideal for operators in need of maximum protection and comfort.
Full Edge-To-Edge Protection
Get what you pay for! It might not be obvious, but some 10”x12” level IV ceramic body armor plates on the market only provide protection in a 8”x10” area to keep manufacturing costs low. However, the Hercules ceramic body armor plate provides full 10”x12” edge-to-edge protection for the operator. When your life is on the line, don’t take chances with other ceramic plates that measure 10”x12”, but only provide an 8”x10” area of protection. Buy ceramic level IV body armor plates that give you the protection you’re paying for.
Advanced Compound Curve – True Multi-Curve Design
The Hercules level IV body armor plate features our Advanced Compound Curve (ACC). While many body armor plates claim to be “multi-curve”, the ACC profile is a true multi-curve design providing the operator with the most comfortable fit of any ceramic level IV body armor plate. This advanced ergonomic design is especially important during extended duty engagements, typical of Law Enforcement, Security, and Military operations.
- Threat Protection: Armor Piercing Rifle Rated Up To .30-06 M2 AP.
- NIJ 0101.06 Rating: Laboratory tested and verified to meet NIJ 0101.06 level IV standards.
- Material Composition: Ceramic & UHMWPE
- Plate Size: 10”x12”
- Protection Area: 10”x12”
- Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Thickness: 1.1”
- Plate Quantity: Two (2) Plates Included
- Curve Profile: Advanced Compound Curve
- Cut: SAPI/ESAPI (Shooters Cut)
- Armor Type: Stand Alone
- Exterior: 1000D Condura® with Embroidered Logo
- Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer defects 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Origin: Made in U.S.A – Manufactured by Spartan Armor System® in Tucson, AZ.