AR500 Armor® EPC Soft Armor Package – Carrier, Armor & Trauma Pad
$164.70 – $270.00
AR500 Armor® Emergency Personal Carrier (EPC) – (Carrier made of NON-Ballistic materials)
The AR500 Armor® Emergency Personal Carrier is a rapidly deployable armor system designed to accommodate our entire line of body armor. The unique construction provides unmatched coverage at an unbeatable price point. Compatible with all of our body armor from 8″ x 10″ to our 11″ X 15″ backpack panel, the EPC features a unique design allowing easy donning and doffing in emergency situations.
Following the philosophy of a life jacket our Emergency Personal Carrier simply drops over your head and is secured via a buckle on the side. Once buckled, the carrier can quickly be adjusted for a secure fit. The profile and adjustment range allow for nearly limitless adjustments for all frames types and sizes. In addition, you can also secure it to objects, such as seats. Flexible and affordable, the EPC is an ideal “VIP” or emergency plate carrier that will be ready when you need it most at a moment’s notice.
Compatible with Hard and Soft Body Armor!
- (1) EPC Plate Carrier (front)
- (1) Level IIIA Rimelig 10″ x 12″ Armor panel
- (1) 10″ x 12 Trauma Pad
AR500 Armor® Emergency Personal Carrier Specs:
Weight: 7.5oz (unloaded)
Size: Fully adjustable wrap around strap system
Available Colors: Red, Wolf Gray, and Black
Armor Compatibility: 8″ x 10″, Standard 10” x 12”, 11″ x 14″, and 11″ x 15″ Body Armor in both soft and hard variants
- Flexible and Versatile, Multiple deployment methods over clothing
- Quick release shoulder buckles
- Padded neck strap
- Side Cobra buckle with quick and easy adjustment
- Deployable on your Front, or Back Side, over your Backpack, Chair, or used as a shield
- Low-Profile, Flexible, and Concealable
- Fits our entire line of chest plates and body armor
- Fully adjustable strap system allows for quick donning and doffing
- EPC can be stored in loaded with armor in a variety of locations
- 1000D Nylon Construction
- 100% Made in the USA!